Wednesday, May 16, 2012

What does an engineer do, anyway?

I stumbled across this today and it just made me laugh, only substitute the man on the roof fixing a satellite dish to me messing around with family members computers.

Granted I'm a marketing engineer, so I'm not designing circuit boards, but at the end of the day I can talk through why your cell phone works the way it does.

My kids still think that an engineer has to do with trains and for now my job is "cool" so I don't want to ruin that perception just yet.

It's ok. I love what I do, even if no one in my family or friends understand it or can tell anyone else what I do. It kind of makes me feel like a spy:)

1 comment:

  1. Cute post. To be honest, it's true. I would not be able to tell anyone what you do. So yeah, you're like a cool spy. :)

    ReplyDelete