Saturday, October 3, 2009

Saturday night- what?

Once again it's a Saturday night- and once again I am ready for bed at 8:01pm. Most people are finishing up dinner, getting ready to go out or watch a really cool movie- and I'm ready for my bed. I miss the days of going out with my girlfriends and dancing. I miss calling up a friend and saying- "hey, want some ice cream?". I miss the days of being able to stay awake into the double digits of the evening, and even possibly the single digits again. Where did the time go? Will I ever feel the excitement about Saturday nights again and all the possibilities it can hold for fun? *sigh* Not tonight. I'm off to bed. Have fun everyone. Drink a drink for me and dance a dance for me- and stay out just 10 minutes longer, because you can:)

No comments:

Post a Comment