Monday, October 13, 2014

21 Day Fix: Day 1

I've finally hit a point where I want to take losing weight seriously.  I know I'm accepted for who I am by my real friends and family.  I know I'm a treasured child of God.

But I'm seriously overweight. Fluffy my aunt calls it.  I like that term better.

So today, with the help of a new friend, encouragement from old friends- and the deep desire to want to be healthier I'm embarking on a 21 day challenge to change.

It's a beach body program that has 30 minute work outs daily, that are different for each day of the week. I almost died today I think. I'm seriously out of shape!!!!!  It was total body cardio, and although I followed the beginner person on the video, I did it. And I am proud!!

This program is not a fad diet it's a portion control way of eating to help re-train my silly brain what is a normal portion.  It's obviously a lot of veggies, and some fruits and lean proteins.  It has good grains/carbs and some nuts. it's a good program.

So--- it is just healthy eating.


I'm going to strive to post here during the 21 days to be accountable to myself.  I am 80 lbs over weight and it stops today.





No comments:

Post a Comment