Sunday, January 10, 2010

Another Day

Today is just another Sunday with sick kids. We decided to stay home as both kids are "snotty", Josh has all but lost his voice, and I'm still recovering from being sick too. We aren't as sick as we were last year thankfully- but lots of little sickness happening all the time.

We finally got a date night on Saturday- or more like an afternoon. We took off and saw Avatar in 3-D, which Josh was dying to see. It was really good- however, I think from not watching tv at home combined with the 3-D gave me a headache:( It was a good movie though. Kind of a Fern Gully, Dances with wolves, Sci-Fi flick. Then we were going to go out to eat at Red Lobster (which I've been craving Lobster!) and forgot it was a Saturday night. 40 min wait. AUGH- not for a pregnant woman who was HUNGRY...so we got our food to go, but not before I felt like I was going to pass out or get sick in the hot over crowded bar- so I waited in the car for Josh to come back with our food. We got home in time to put Abby down and for me to scarf down my lobster, and coconut shrimp- which promptly came back up:( Hence to say that I'm over my lobster craving. I ended up eating cereal for dinner. bummer.

Today we decided to take the kids to the YMCA. Nehemiah loved the pool! He splashed and kicked liked crazy even though he kept splashing himself in the face, he was smiling and splashing away! Abby wears her life jacket in the deeper warmer pool that is nearby and can touch in the 3 foot section with her tippy toes- and LOVES it:) She is so proud. She will also jump off the edge into the pool and go all the way under and pop back up ok...I'm so proud of her.

Another day....another week....

No comments:

Post a Comment