Monday, January 4, 2010

Welcome 2010...

Welcome 2010....

2009 was a good year that ended in a whirlwind for us with finding out I was pregnant (with a 4 month old) buying a new house, moving in over Thanksgiving- which happened to by my daughters 3rd birthday, and doing the 5 days away from home for Christmas.

This year we wish for nothing more than to spend as much time as possible enjoying our new (1st) home. I think it really came to be our home when we came back from the holidays. Coming home never felt so good as it did knowing it was our own house and not just another rental.

This next year will be fun and challenging as we will add another member to our family in May- another summer of adjusting our children to their new sibling and lack of sleep for mommy. At least I have 6 months off work to look forward to- without having to work part time. Thank God for the $8,000 first time buyers tax credit from 2009.

I do have to say that after such a busy November and December that I'm looking forward to a break from large groups for awhile- am I becoming an introvert???? More than likely it's just being pregnant and getting harder to sleep comfortably away from home, especially with 2 kids- one of whom is teething- that don't sleep well away from home.

Please come visit us though...we LOVE company. It's our social outlet as getting out just doesn't happen as much as it used to. We have upgraded our accommodations from our last house:) Just ask our parents and brother/sister in law....much more comfy:)

I do have to say that in looking at 2010....aside from having another wonderful child...I'm already looking forward to 2011.... this may just be a long long year.....

1 comment:

  1. Shamree,

    Well, we have never "officially" met (I'm Brian Hill's wife, from Faith Church), so I hope its not too odd that I am checking out your blog. I just wanted to say that I think it is so exciting that you are due in May! How fun! Brian and I are having our first little unexpected miracle in March. Its kinda fun "knowing" other woman who are pregnant, but that might just be because I'm a first time mommy (maybe its lost its charm for people with children).
    Have fun decorating your baby room!
    Blessings.

    ReplyDelete