Thursday, March 14, 2013

Whole30, with kids, day 5-- headaches!

I am still grumpy today.  I'm breaking out like a little teenager. I'm really dry.

That being said we are done with day 5.  Thanks for the encouragement from my friends.  All I want today is sugar!  I'm trying to get rid of those cravings....

Meals that went over well:
  • Almond flour pancakes again! They love these. My 2 year old ate like 5.
  • shepherds pie paleo recipe gluten-free
  • Shepperd's pie with mashed cauliflower topping. My 2 year old didn't touch it. My 4 year old ate 5 servings! My 6 year old love it too.

Things we still need to figure out:
  • Lunches. We didn't plan our lunches out at all and we are scrambling to pack lunches for my daughter, husband and I. Our nanny, God bless her, is doing her best for the boys at home with what we have.
  • Meals that don't take 1 hour to make. We have to do more slow cooker recipes and buy sauces that are "whole30" approved. We can't make each sauce every night.

I really can't wait to get rid of these headaches!


p.s. I haven't worked out at all this week. I'm just trying to keep on the program and keep my head above all the dishes in the kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment